Social media, keeping up with trends, creativity, and uniqueness – these are all things that interest clients and motivate them to try new services.
If your services are average and if you’re not keeping up with trends, your customers will go elsewhere – it’s as simple as that.
Ask yourself – would you book mediocre services?
THE TRUTH HURTS
Some services are a commodity for clients, meaning that they will generally book with whoever has availability that is most convenient for them. How can you rise above your competition? Exceed your client’s expectations and make them feel special.
OFFER SPECIAL PERKS
Here’s the bare minimum – clients expect to be listened to, respected and to be treated like individuals. Anything above and beyond that is an added perk.
- Spend quality time talking with each new client – get to know them, ask questions, listen to their likes, dislikes, and expectations, empathize with their concerns and make sure they feel understood
- Build trust by taking the time to make each client feel important
- Provide free Wi-fi, post the Username and Password in the lobby, offer coffee, tea, and bottled water or even wine and always have current magazines on hand
- By exceeding your client’s expectations and remembering important details, you are building a relationship they won’t soon forget
Appointment management platforms like Beautster allow you to keep track of detailed notes including product preferences, colors, cuts, allergies, birthdays, special events in their lives and so much more.
- Treat your customers like VIPs by sending automated courtesy appointment confirmations and reminders, thank you notes and special offers. All of this and more can be scheduled with Beautster’s unique platform.
Clients like to educate themselves and make sure they get value for their money – they also like to compare prices and shop around before making a decision.
- Dominated by Social Media, the beauty and wellness industry has become largely dominated and driven by what’s trending
- Continue to educate yourself as much as possible and be prepared to answer questions
- Clients will be impressed that you are keeping up with the latest techniques and trends and they will keep coming back
- If you sell products, consider offering a few different options as selling at least two brands of products raises the probability that at least 60% of your customers will return.
VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY
Some of your service offerings are a luxury expense, meaning that clients must be convinced that the quality of the service will be worth the price.
- Emphasize the value of the service – before your client has a chance to comment on the price, help them understand the benefits of the treatment, the quality of the products being used as well as the benefits the service will provide for both their mind and body
- Offer promotional pricing from time to time to help further build client loyalty and to generate excitement around your brand
Clients feel valued when they receive special offers, so why not put a little sparkle in your offerings? A little discount can go a long way.